International Conference on Smart Learning Environments
March 18-20, 2018
Smart Learning Institute, Beijing Normal University
University of North Texas (UNT), USA
National Engineering Laboratory for Cyberlearning and Intelligent Technology (CITlab), China
Smart Learning Institute of Beijing Normal University (SLIBNU), China
The International Conference on Smart Learning Environments (ICSLE 2018) will be held in 18-20 of March 2018 in Beijing, China. It aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to discuss issues related to the optimization of learning environments to enhance learning. The focus is on the interplay of pedagogy, technology and their fusion towards the advancement of smart learning environments.
- Presentation time for full papers will be 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Presentation time for short papers will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- The poster session will be divided into two parts: the first part is a panel, in which each presenter has 5 minutes to briefly explain their work, and the second part is a regular poster exhibition. Please note that the poster boards are 130 cm high and 120 cm wide, so please prepare your posters accordingly (e.g. A0 size).
- Conference rooms will be equipped with laptops and video projectors.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB stick.
- Proceedings in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Educational Technology series.
- Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for Springer’s Smart Learning Environments journal (Open access journal with no author processing charge)