Conference date : May 13-15, 2020
Conference venue : Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, China
Read more here
* Proceedings in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Educational Technology series.
* Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for Springer’s Smart Learning Environments journal (Open access journal with no author processing charge).
* Important Dates
— Main conference paper ABSTRACT enter on EasyChair: January 10, 2020
— Main conference paper submission: January 17, 2020
— Workshop/Panel proposal submission: January 17, 2020
— Acceptance/Rejection notification: March 1, 2020
We are thrilled to announce that the keynote speakers for the International Conference on Smart Learning Environments (ICSLE) 2019 have been confirmed. More details here!
We are pleased to announce that the Hotel and Venue details are now available!
March 18-20, 2019
University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, USA
ICSLE participants are invited to attend the Smart Computing and Intelligence Summit on March 20.
OCTOBER 12-18, 2012
BEIJING & HANGZHOU, CHINA
It is important to teachers to get idea of how their students learn; what their students have already known; what their students are not good enough or have misconception; what kind of instruction ways their students like and can learn more efficiently; and, what are their students need to know at particular moment. With the helps of computational intelligence, ontology, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, text mining, and information retrieval, smart learning environment (SLE) can be built to know the context of students, e.g., learning style, cognitive trait, competency model, behavior pattern, preference, need, and device, correctly and better by digging and analyzing variety of data; furthermore, the SLE can then provide the students personalized and adaptive learning services based on the discovered context. This symposium aims to provide researchers a platform to know the latest relevant research progress; to share experiences; to discuss key issues; and at the end, to have opportunities to work together after this event.
- Athabasca University, Canada
- Beijing Normal University, China
Topics of the symposium
- Emerging technologies for smart learning
- Development of digital content for smart learning
- Construction and Application of smart learning environment
- Student modeling and adaptivity
- Competency analysis
- Learning behavior analysis and recognition
- Question and Answering System
- Affect analysis
- Emotional intelligence
- Intelligent agents
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Data mining and Text mining
- Learning style analysis and recognition
- Context-aware and location-based learning
- User role analysis
- Workplace e-learning
- Data analysis and Visualization
- Learning analytics
- Maximum length: 5 pages, Letter size (8.5\” x 11\”)
- Language: English
- Online submission via email to maigac(at)athabascau.ca and liyy1114(at)gmail.com
- Format: IEEE Format
- Submission Deadline: July 30, 2012 (will NOT postpone)
- Review Done: August 27, 2012
- Notification of review results: September 10, 2012
- Final version of manuscript AND short bio with photo: September 27, 2012
- Presentation slides: October 8, 2012
- Symposium dates: October 12-18, 2012
- Maiga Chang, Athabasca University
- Yanyan Li, Beijing Normal University
Due to organizational issues, the fourth edition of the International Conference on Smart Learning Environments will be rescheduled for early 2018.
We will release the updated Call for Papers soon.
Thank you for your interest in ICSLE and we are looking forward to your continued participation!
Cancelled: October 23-25, 2017, Beijing, China