International Conference on Smart Learning Environments
May 13-15, 2020
Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
International Association of Smart Learning Environments &
Smart Learning Institute, Beijing Normal University, China
With support of:
National Engineering Laboratory for Cyberlearning and Intelligent Technology (CITlab), China
The International Conference on Smart Learning Environments (ICSLE 2020) will be held in May 13-15, 2020 at the Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. The theme of the conference was “Intelligent Learning Environment”. It aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to discuss issues related to the optimization of learning environments to enhance learning. The focus is on the interplay of pedagogy, technology and their fusion towards the advancement of smart learning environments.
Intelligent education is the focus of the national educational informatization at present, is also the current hot area of education technology research, is an important aspect of the process of education development. The Institute of Education has established the “Smart Learning Research Center”, which aims to promote the integration of technology and education and learning, and to promote the reform of education and improve the quality of talent cultivation. The International Conference on the Intelligent Learning Environment has been held for the sixth time, and has been held in Hong Kong, Romania, Tunisia, Beijing, China and the United States, bringing together international experts in intellectual learning and research, with important international influence. It is believed that the arrival of international experts and scholars will play an important role in promoting the development of the educational discipline of Hangzhou Normal University, and is of great significance to the development of intellectual education in Zhejiang Province and the action plan of national education informatization 2.0.
The conference was chaired by Professor Kinshuk, Dean of the School of Information at the University of Texas, and Professor Huang Ronghuai of Beijing Normal University, and invited well-known scholars from domestic and abroad to participate in the conference to conduct in-depth exchanges and discussions on cutting-edge and hot issues such as “smart learning environment” and artificial intelligence education.
- Presentation time for full papers will be 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Presentation time for short papers will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- The poster session will be divided into two parts: the first part is a panel, in which each presenter has 5 minutes to briefly explain their work, and the second part is a regular poster exhibition. Please note that the poster boards are 130 cm high and 120 cm wide, so please prepare your posters accordingly (e.g. A0 size).
- Conference rooms will be equipped with laptops and video projectors.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB stick.
- Proceedings in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Educational Technology series.
- Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for Springer’s Smart Learning Environments journal (Open access journal with no author processing charge).