Authors of accepted papers should complete the following steps by January 10, 2019
1. Prepare the camera-ready paper using the ICSLE2019 sample paper as a template. Please note that the maximum size depends on the acceptance category: 10 pages for FULL papers, 6 pages for SHORT papers and 4 pages for POSTERS. Please note that your paper may have been accepted in a different category than the one you submitted. Please refer to decision notification email to check the category in which your paper has been accepted.
2. In order to submit your final paper, please login to your Easychair author account and follow the next steps:
- Select the option “Proceedings version”
- Select the option “Upload new version”
- Use the second option on the page (“Paper Prepared Using Microsoft Word”) to upload the following 3 files:
a. Final paper in DOC or DOCX format
b. Final paper in PDF format
c. Completed and signed Consent to Publish form in PDF format
- If necessary, please update also the title and author list
Please note that Springer can only accept papers in Word format for the ICSLE 2019 proceedings volume, NOT in LaTeX.
3. Register for the conference (at least one registration per paper is required).
Initial Paper Submission
Authors are required to follow the Springer Formatting Guidelines and use Word format only. A sample paper that could be used as a template can be found here: ICSLE2019_sample_paper. Please note that Springer can only accept papers in Word format for the ICSLE 2019 proceedings volume, NOT in LaTeX.
Authors should submit papers using the Easychair conference management system at:
Submitted papers will be subject to a peer review process. Complete papers will be required for the review process, abstracts alone will not be sufficient.
Note: The conference employs a double-blind review process, hence authors’ names and affiliations should NOT be present within the manuscript. Authors should include their names only in the appropriate fields in the paper submission form on Easychair.
Authors’ information should be included ONLY in the camera-ready version of the manuscript and NOT in the initial version. However, during the preparation of the initial manuscript, authors’ should leave a number of empty lines at the beginning of the manuscript, so as to include authors’ information during the camera-ready manuscript submission.