Conference Program 2020
International Conference on Smart Learning Environments (ICSLE 2020)
May 13-15, 2020
Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
The International Conference on Smart Learning Environments (ICSLE 2020) will be held in May 13-15, 2020 at the Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. The theme of the conference was “Intelligent Learning Environment”. It aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to discuss issues related to the optimization of learning environments to enhance learning. The focus is on the interplay of pedagogy, technology and their fusion towards the advancement of smart learning environments.
International Association of Smart Learning Environments &
Smart Learning Institute, Beijing Normal University, China
With support of :
National Engineering Laboratory for Cyberlearning and Intelligent Technology (CITlab), China
Hangzhou Normal University, China
- Presentation time for full papers will be 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Presentation time for short papers will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- The poster session will be divided into two parts: the first part is a panel, in which each presenter has 5 minutes to briefly explain their work, and the second part is a regular poster exhibition. Please note that the poster boards are 130 cm high and 120 cm wide, so please prepare your posters accordingly (e.g. A0 size).
- Conference rooms will be equipped with laptops and video projectors.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB stick.